Monday, January 2, 2012

The Begining

Tonight I find myself sitting in front of my computer eating dinner. It is delicious; pene in a flavorful marinara meat sauce, green, beans, and a multigrain baguett smothered in garlic and butter. Oh, and lest I forget, chocolate peppermint cream pie for dessert.
I think of myself as a good cook. I have been doing it long enough, that I can substitute ingredients if I don't have enough of one thing or another. But I am no chef by any means. The only training I have is cookbook reading, and by trial and error.
I enjoy cooking, but I feel that I could enjoy it more; loving the whole process in addition to the end product.
So come along with me, as I deepen my love for cooking; the process, the product, and the joy that doing it gives to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment